What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Work in progress Mother Dark. Fractal Torrent.

lowfat

Staff member
Are those ancient gentle typhoons I spy in there?
They are. Still IMO the best 120mm fan. But I am not using them. 3x120mm rad wouldn't fit.

Forgot I had an HWLabs SR1 2x140mm on the shelf. Compared to the Magicool.
ta2GX9F.jpg

Love the fit and finish of HWLabs
RF7y7W9.jpg

And in the case.
G8rJjtU.jpg

The finish from the 'EZ Liner' bedspray. This stuff truely is the best PC modding spray paint.
gVMpcAe.jpg

Last edited:

lowfat

Staff member

lowfat

Staff member
Need to get both blocks on to see if the inlets / outlets match up. So I know if I need to order more fittings or not. If you read my rant post you'll know it was a nightmare to install it. Zero instructions, 20+ useless screws. But I got the first block mounted. And even no PCB bowing like it absolutely would have done otherwise. GPU has pretty good mounting pressure. Not a ton of mem and VRMs tho.
TrxD6wL.jpg

Why is Geforce in the middle then RTX in the corner :LOL:? And there is a 3mm space between the backplate and card, why? Still added some thermal pads to see if I can get the backplate to help w/ mem cooling.
h2ogrAF.jpg

And the block is too fat. Every block I've ever used before was a single slot. So I just assumed these were as well. Will have to reinstall the slim rad again. :(
0PvrRgW.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Twitter