What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post Your Desk

lowfat

Staff member
The fronts are Soundstage Stage 4's. The Center is a Soundstage Center 5. Not the greatest, but I paid cost for them, which is extremely low. So for the price I paid I am very impressed with them.

ChuckleBrother

Lowfat I approve entirely of your screen, using an Aquos myself, great tv even at the somewhat hefty price. I don't know how you live in such a neat and tidy desk area though, I have stacks of games and books all over the place, not to mention boxes from everything I've had delivered in the last 5 months...

Once I finish the hardwood flooring/grouting the kitchen I am going to be moving into my new place, I think I might finally get the drive to actually have a clean area.

Still surprised though, I do my computering from either my couch or my beanbag, yet everyone here has an actual desk! Madness

BrainEater

How can anyone work in such a clean environment!

haha

Yeagamingnstuff.jpg

heh.

Thats not actually what my desk looks like normally.It was cleanup time after a lan , it looked like a funny shot so....

:thumb:

Bapadaboopy

lol i agree, maybe brain eater likes living in the stone age though. Lowfat what size lcd is that? I'm buying a 42" Sharp Aquos in the next month... preferably when futureshop has a sale again. i missed their last one by 2 days :(

Eagle Eye

Kick ass Empty quarter!! Thats a great looking setup you have there thumbs up on the Klipsch RB-61 speakers I bet they sound great.

lowfat

Staff member
lol i agree, maybe brain eater likes living in the stone age though. Lowfat what size lcd is that? I'm buying a 42" Sharp Aquos in the next month... preferably when futureshop has a sale again. i missed their last one by 2 days :(

32" . I don't know if I could handle anything larger as I only sit ~ 2 feet from the display quite often.

Kayen

Gotta love all of your desks...
So i'm willing to pay someone to clean my desk...
and set up a nice pair of speakers for my music ; ).

ipaine

Well here is my desk. Now it is not normally anywhere near this clean, I just happened to have done a big clean yesterday. So I figured now is about the best time to take some pictures of it.

2980488c70afd29f5.jpg

Latest posts