What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Whats your latest purchase?

sswilson

Staff member
Picked up all of our Halloween Candy on Saturday. Didn't want to wait until the last minute and face empty shelves like we did last Easter.

ipaine

Picked up all of our Halloween Candy on Saturday. Didn't want to wait until the last minute and face empty shelves like we did last Easter.
Picked some up from Costco a couple weeks ago. Always leave it to too late, but not this year.

lowfat

Staff member
Breville BOV900BSS 'smart' oven. Supposedly one of the better toaster ovens.

81+Qw7sZ6AL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

One sale everywhere for $479 for a few more days. Was supposed to be delivered today but I was out so will need to wait till Monday to pick it up.

FreeKnight

One sale everywhere for $479 for a few more days. Was supposed to be delivered today but I was out so will need to wait till Monday to pick it up.
I believe that's the same model I have and it's fantastic. I use it farm more than my actual oven (which is a Whirlpool gold, so it's not like it's a bad oven).

I really find the reheat option handy for a quick leftovers lunch, does a nicer job than the microwave IMO (though slower obviously)

GeezerGamer

Good choice!
My slightly different older model smart oven has been going for years!
Worth the money, enjoy:)

gingerbee

Omg Halloween candy what a surprise what that cost nowadays, we have been in an apartment downtown for so long didn't need to buy any, So I and the wife had a budget of 200 and I wasn't happy when I saw how little she got for it. I mean it should get us through but wow your dollar doesn't get you what it use to.

stoanee

Folding Team
My wife's laptop died of motherboard failure so we are using my oldish msi laptop with a 5400/7200 spindle drive in it. Finally got tired of slow boot times etc so picked up a WD blue 1tb ssd drive to pop in. Should make a big difference.

Last edited:

Izerous

Folding Team
Distroplate for the 011 that was on clearance.

And princess auto scratch and dent sale is dangerous. Walked out with a mini arc/tig welder for just over $200

Latest posts

Twitter