What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

2013 Chimp Challenge Discussions: rules discussion ongoing now

BrainEater

.. second part... did I miss something :S

Yea , the year we actually won the CC : Despite the fact it was said and was public knowledge , we got grief because NCIX folders came to our team......And they come to our team allatime.

-----

With or without NCIX our numbers speak for themselves .. I'll let the math tell the story , I don't need to rant.

Bring it on losers , I'm wiring the effing bladeserver.

Cheers , and lets have fun people , This really is about promotion.

I'm hoping I can convince my companies to fold !!!

:thumb:

Soullessone21

Yea , the year we actually won the CC : Despite the fact it was said and was public knowledge , we got grief because NCIX folders came to our team......And they come to our team allatime.

-----

With or without NCIX our numbers speak for themselves .. I'll let the math tell the story , I don't need to rant.

Bring it on losers , I'm wiring the effing bladeserver.

Cheers , and lets have fun people , This really is about promotion.

I'm hoping I can convince my companies to fold !!!

:thumb:

I will bring a few rigs this year with lots of spare PCIE X16 slots for your spare cards if you need em?:)

Tim_H

Thanks for the comments BrainEater, I think I'm going to bring my points over to HWC for the CC, How is the signup going to work? are they simply going to use team points? that doesn't seem quite right to me.

I haven't seen a whole lot of interest on the NCIX forums yet but I'll bump the thread and see what's going on. I did see that 10e is here and on board though. I have some tweaking to do to my systems before the challenge and I might resurrect some older ones just because. Actually that would be some good testing for me before I start to sell some parts. Time to get started on building more systems. I don't know what I have for spare power supplies though... that might be the limiting factor.

Fold on!!

chrisk

Folding Captain
Thanks for the comments BrainEater, I think I'm going to bring my points over to HWC for the CC, How is the signup going to work? are they simply going to use team points? that doesn't seem quite right to me.

I haven't seen a whole lot of interest on the NCIX forums yet but I'll bump the thread and see what's going on. I did see that 10e is here and on board though. I have some tweaking to do to my systems before the challenge and I might resurrect some older ones just because. Actually that would be some good testing for me before I start to sell some parts. Time to get started on building more systems. I don't know what I have for spare power supplies though... that might be the limiting factor.

Fold on!!

Awesome stuff! Way To Fold

Tim_H

I can make that work. (that'll give me time to rebuild a couple of older quad core multi gpu systems.) Nothing fancy but it's points.

Latest posts