What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Canda Post $#&* Company now?

Shadowarez

Folding Team
i know im not the only one but im getting tired of this BS comapany. how many others are getting these @sshats attempting delivery at all #@$% hours of the day or night? this is the 7 package in a row they made delivery attempts or say they do 12:27 am out for delivery 1:50 am attempted delivery.

im wondering if a class action lawsuit is the only way for them to get things straight i see alot of reddit posts and other things about how bad they are, now i have to wait a day and half for them to have the item ready, flex delivery place is just as bad they are too lazy to physically go check, if im there before the time put on slip there like uhg its not here, ill leave 20 mins later get the notification item available for pick up....

like that old song goes if i had a million dollars, id setup a class action lawsuit against this pos mail service, may not go anywhere but enough lawsuits in place and maybe it'd set fire under em or stir interest from other company's to move in on them to replace/restructure.

end /Rant

Lysrin

Canada Post is still my preferred shipping option, but I live in an urban area with super boxes and locked parcel boxes. So for me, what usually happens is if it won't fit in the super box it gets sent to the Post Office in the nearby grocery store and I just pick it up at my leisure. Once I had them deliver something on Sunday and leave it on the doorstep, but that isn't the norm for me.

For me they are still the least complicated option but I realise different locations clearly have different levels of service.

Shadowarez

Folding Team
this makes me wonder if i can request which ever company to avoid CP like the plague, what reason could they have for saying they tried delivering at 12:27 am at night and failing at 1:50am its like they are doing this on purpose, we used to have people with same mentality as CP they are doing more work trying to find ways to not do the job then just do the job, not sure if my area is just serviced with Druggies/crackheads/addicts or they really think its ok to keep pissing of people that keep them employed,

i thought maybe just maybe i have worst luck but 7 packages in a row that never seem to make it during business hours and the canada post here is hiring part time drug dealers to deliver things, i maybe a night owl but who the hell is awake at 12:27 am to 1:50 am waiting on a delivery? couldn't they do there job during not drug dealing hours like a normal federal company?

like would bringing this up to better business bureau make a diff or will it just continue to be the norm, like my next order has been in edmonton for 4 days, its 16 hrs away i could drove there and back and still had a day and id be testing my m.2 drives but its still in Edmonton enrout with destination carrier, 5 days waiting in Edmonton still,

has anyone had any success in getting Amazon/Ebay/Newegg to not ship there items via CP by Request use anyone else even 3rd partys that contract out to local company's, thinking i need to ask the E-tailers to not use Canada Post whenever possible, as its more less most useless company here, it maybe a small city but c'mon being constantly Terrible all t he time all the time cant be possible can it?

ill attempt calling them first, if its the same scripted F-you then not sure were else can take this to least get normalcy back, as im getting pissed that they crack heads try deliver whenever they F#$@#*$ want, then when its normal hours revert to lying that they attempted delivery, my window looks directly over the 1 point of entry i can seen every vehicle outside, when i get the email attempted delivery the parking lot is Empty, no cars/trucks have come down the road, i can see up and down the streets,

im sure this is not the first or last case like this but as a techy, and living out here were there is no access to micro centers, newegg, best buy, im unfortunately reliant on these @sshats for the items i need for my builds, and its starting to look like they use that to get away with providing this level of service,

Arinoth

Staff member
This has to do with your local delivery driver being a lazy POS. I've had similar issues in the past when I lived a one or two locations while others I've never had an issue with. Usually I would have to escalate it with Canada Post customer support and the service would get better for a few weeks to months then revert back, in which I'd have to escalate it again.

FreeKnight

I'm with Lysrin, CP is my preffered, with UPS being a decent second option. I was really lucky in Edmonton as my CP guy consistently went above and beyond.

Haven't had any issues now that I'm in St. Albert, but it's too early to tell.

Wicked15

I haven't had any issues from CP from an early AM attempted delivery. I mean yea, I've seen the truck pull in the yard and by the time I walk to the door from my Computer room they have already knocked and are walking down the door step.

1 issue I had was they left a large Yellow Mail envelope leaning up-right against my front road facing White door in the middle of town lol that was kinda funny considering where I lived people stole a lot of stuff and my Front door happened to be only 12ft away from the side walk.

But at my new place, they have never delivered to the front door and always use the back door and also have put items by my basement entry door if it's raining since the back door on the deck would get wet.

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
CP is annoying here...I get cards saying delivery was attempted, pick up from depot...and the package hasn't even reached Rupert yet as the depot doesn't have the package...the day AFTER being carded! also seems all but Puro and UPS forward to Rupert using CP too :p

sswilson

Staff member
This has to do with your local delivery driver being a lazy POS. I've had similar issues in the past when I lived a one or two locations while others I've never had an issue with. Usually I would have to escalate it with Canada Post customer support and the service would get better for a few weeks to months then revert back, in which I'd have to escalate it again.

Very much this I think. My CP service here in Moncton has been great. Not sure how much relief a person would get from filing a formal complaint though.

Izerous

Folding Team
They closed my local post office (inside 7-11) which was nice because it was walking distance at just around 1km depending if i went through the park etc. Now via car it's ~10 minute drive each way. And we have the communal mailboxes but more than a few packages still ended up at the post office.

Arinoth

Staff member
Very much this I think. My CP service here in Moncton has been great. Not sure how much relief a person would get from filing a formal complaint though.
If there is enough or if you escalate it enough their supervisor will actually come out with them for deliveries to ensure this doesn't happen, at least for a period of time. This was the case in Fredericton when the delivery driver claimed no one was home whenever they tried to deliver it, despite never attempting to deliver and us getting the 'we missed you slip' the next day in the mail. The kicker was there was 6-7 of us living there and there was always at least one person home during the day so the excuse of no one home didn't work.

Latest posts