What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Direct to Drive one day only Medal of Honour half price!!!!

Pelt

So yesterday morning I decided to buy Medal of Honour Tier 1. I've been waiting for it to go on sale on Steam, but yesterday I was getting impatient and had nothing new to play in awhile. My wife said go ahead get your game if you want it will be part of your christmas gifts. Then she said 'but you know what will happen don't you? The game will go on sale after you hit that buy button like it always does."

And she's right you know I have the worst luck when it comes to games the last few games I've bought have all gone on sale within a week of me buying it. But Medal of Honour went on sale about 3 hours after I bought it on Steam, lol...FML!

Anyway I'm letting you all know if you were waiting to get the new MOH now's the time head of the Direct to Drive and pick it up for 29.99!!! Or you can be a chump like me and buy it from Steam for 59.99.

The sale is for today only! Hopefully this reaches those interested in time. See you online!

Direct2Drive: Buy Medal of Honor Download

AkG

Ouch sorry to hear that. You might want to start checking the Game Sale PSA thread here as it would have saved you some cash.
http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/gaming/36257-game-sale-psa-5.html

And just to pour some salt in that wound...coupon "HOHOHO" brings it down to 23.95.
I just picked it up LAST night at that price.... from D2D. :ph34r:

Sorry mate...had to for your own good, as friends dont let friends pay full price!

YukonTrooper

That garbage isn't even worth two dimes. :ph34r:

Just my opinion, of course. :biggrin:

Thund3rball

Bah that sucks dude. I frickin hate that, lol! I am STILL holding out for some sweet Steam deals on things I want. But have to admit the other digital distributors are doing a pretty good job of putting some great deals on the table.

thorn

Yes, it is nice to see some competition. I just wish they could set it up so a game bought through one etailer will work with expansions or DLC from another.

David Milch

didnt this game get terrible reviews all around?

imo, it's a good $20 game. more realism than say mw2. And they did a great job with the sound. The real problem was how short it was...waaaay to short for single player. the reason it got so many bad reviews was that it was a good $20 game that cost $60.

Latest posts