What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The "What book are you reading" Thread

Mr. Friendly

I just got the Flite Test book of R/C Airplanes today. it came much earlier than expected as the ETA on Amazon's website showed next Wednesday.

book__45623.1574140556.png

lowfat

Staff member
Finally getting to
LiRzB8R.jpg
This may be the most disappointing book I've ever read. I didn't have high hopes. But damn is it boring. Only going to finish it as I want to see how the games pick up from the ending. I rate everything on Goodreads, and I'll probably give it a 2. Which I've only done once out of 297 books.

Last edited:

lowfat

Staff member
Well that's an intriguing one...
I don't understand that quote on the cover. It is just a novella about how humans subjugate a 'lesser' race when colonization another planet. It was good tho.

Started this. Bought it years ago. Finally getting to it. Loving it so far. Very fun.
8aI8gI1.jpg

Squeetard

"Quote This..."
Project Hail Mary by Andy Weir. This is getting a lot of praise, just started it.

sswilson

Staff member
Dusted off my 38 yr old copy of the foundation trilogy in honour of the Disney series (that I'll probably never see.... )

Latest posts

Twitter