What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Rants etc.....

anabioz

I've worked in drop shipping for ups/fedex in a large warehouse, and you would be surprised how easy it is to put something on the wrong pallet or truck. Even when I used to work at Canada post (and their system was very organized at the time) it's super easy to send something down the wrong belt. None of that even takes into account the action of taking the customers order and making a shipping label and then spelling something wrong.

Now, now of that is the purchasers problem, but it can be hectic in there.

I respect that and I shall be less harsh, not an easy job for sure. The message should represent the issue that was encountered though, not a generic one stating 'Incorrect Address', that makes the recipient very unhappy camper, especially when they typed out the address as part of the online order.

crazyea

I respect that and I shall be less harsh, not an easy job for sure. The message should represent the issue that was encountered though, not a generic one stating 'Incorrect Address', that makes the recipient very unhappy camper, especially when they typed out the address as part of the online order.
Honestly, I think they have a few codes to choose from and just slap one in when they cant make it out that day.

draemn

I hate how the tracking system now makes it seem like the package is already at the sort facility when it's sitting in the customers warehouse waiting for a pickup... the new way they generate tracking based on a shipping label being created is so annoying.

crazyea

I hate how the tracking system now makes it seem like the package is already at the sort facility when it's sitting in the customers warehouse waiting for a pickup... the new way they generate tracking based on a shipping label being created is so annoying.
Drop shipping saves a step so I’m ok with it.

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
all this moaning about shipping reminded me of death_hawk's post on NCIX that one time where his package traversed the world a couple times before it actually got to him in Medicine Hat, Ab. across Canada...and back, then down to Australia, up to Japan, over to the UK...then back and finally got to him I think. LoLoL!!!

sswilson

Staff member
Firefox printing is driving me nuts!!!!! The latest version is printing as if I'd selected "4 pages per sheet" when it's selected for 1.... :mad:

sswilson

Staff member
Firefox printing is driving me nuts!!!!! The latest version is printing as if I'd selected "4 pages per sheet" when it's selected for 1.... :mad:

Think I finally got it.... for some reason FF has 4 or 5 banks of printer settings for that particular printer? I was changing the settings on that printer to match the second brother printer (which was printing correctly) in my network, but I guess I wasn't changing all of the appropriate entries.

Shadowmeph

ugg went through "my car alarm going off while I was in my car " again,then later on while pressing unlock my doors in my car they locked instantly right afterwards this repeats 5-6 times finally they stayed unlocked so I could get into my car. I am going to repeat what I have said I HATE CAR FOBS, this kind of thing has happened to me a few times since I have been back at work and always happens while I am at work , I have replaced the battery moved my fob to a different pocket and have used my other back up Fob and it still happens , I know it is probably something to do with me orrrr it is my car knowing I dont like FOBS and is playing head games with me.
I wish that there was some type of case that I could put over my FOB that isn't huge or that expensive to see if this would fix my Issue. I work security and the site I am posted at is pretty quiet most times , I sit in my car passenger side and get out around every 45minuite to 1 hour to patrol . there has been times like last night I was sitting in my car and a driver approached me so I pushed the stupid button top turn the ignition on just so I could open my window, we talked then he left so I turned the ignition back on to close my window then off again when I turned the ignition off the doors locked for some reason, a few seconds later I had to get out of my car to approach someone that came onto the site and my bloody car alarm went off so I pressed the unlock door button but the alarm still kept going I had to ignore it to stop the person that came onto the site to see who they were of courser they probably thought that I turned on my car alarms or panic button to get their attention , after I dealt with then I repressed the unlock door button and the alarm turned off, the at the end of my shift and after clearing the building I went to get into my car and the drivers door was locked so I pressed the unlock door button and the door unlocked but then locked again I repressed the button basically fighting with the door lock because every time I unlocked it it would lock its like a child was playing games hehe . a weird thing also was that when I got into my car the fobs little right light was flashing reminded me of on remotes when you press a button an indicator light flashes I pulled apart the fob to see if anything was making buttons stick it was clean so just in case I switched the fob again , I also want to find a way to reprogram the alarm so that I can turn if off and leave it off
again I HATE CAR FOBS

Latest posts